What Does It Cost?
Because Check In Canada is owned by the accommodation industry, our goal is to keep our members’ money in their pockets.
Check In Canada™ offers several price options:
All properties are able to participate in Check In Canada™, and you can pick the right price for your budget.
1. For $195 plus $1 per referral, your listing entitles you to:
- Display rates & availability in consumer searches on OntarioTravel.net
- A direct link to your reservation system, with no additional inventory management from you
- Commission-free direct bookings.
- Detailed quarterly analytics about where your potential customers are travelling from, their age and gender, all critical elements to help guide your marketing investments
We've taken the worry out of high referral fees. No matter how many consumers click on your listing, Check In Canada only charges for a maximum of 200 referrals per year.
2. All Inclusive: $395 annual fee billed in January 2017 gives you unlimited clicks.
3. Static Listing: $195 annual fee + no clicks.
HST applies to all charges.
A referral is counted each time a visitor clicks on your property's listing. If you choose the Pay Per Click option you will be billed $1 for each click based on analytics provided to your property by Check In Canada™.